Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Goodbyeeee....

This is so much fun, I'm back already, though this time with a sad note.

Tonight I had to say goodbye to a very dear friend of mine. She is flying back home, to her far away country, early in the morning, and we don't know whether or when she will return. Seeing her tonight for what might have been the last time made my heart cry out, and yet I am so grateful that I was given the chance to meet her, live with her and love her.

May the goddesses carry her on their wings to a place of safety and light. May they watch over her always. May they bring her joy and strength. And also some nice books to read while they're at it, since I've been told the postal service is somewhat unreliable in G......

So there goes one more piece of my heart, and by now it's spread out all over the planet (or almost), and I'm thinking, it's a pretty thin spread, so why don't you guys all move back a bit closer, then my heart tendrils don't have to reach quite so far. I mean what's wrong with here anyway? We have a nice temperate climate...

... and many other advantages you just have to experience first hand.

Right, I'm off to bed, to read 'The Structure of Scientific Revolutions' and ponder at length the meaning of life.

No comments: