Sunday, August 20, 2006

Isabelle's first gyno/anthropomorphic painting

On the left, you see me ("Ik gaat jou tekenen mama, twee armen, twee benen, twee voeten, en je hoofdje, met korte haartjes, en je petit bouton op je front, en twee groooote ogen...), in the middle, Isabelle herself ("... kleine voeten, en schoenen, ik wil ook zo'n bouton op mijn front, kijk, mama, ik houd je handje vast...") and on the right Marc ("... ook twee benen, met schoenen, ... papa houdt mijn handje ook vast, dan gaat ik nu springen...").

Translation of Isabelian text:
a) I'm going to draw you, mama, two arms, two legs, two feet, and your head, with short hair, and your little button on your forehead, and two very very very big eyes...
b) ... little feet, and shoes, I want a button like that on my forehead too, look, mama, I'm holding your hand...
c) ... also two legs, with shoes, ... papa is also holding my hand, now I'm going to jump...

No comments: