Monday, June 25, 2007

can you feel it?

I have been stuck in this absurd wave of synchronicity for the last few days.

The number of times the universe has read my mind (and vice versa) has blown all statistics apart: friends I speak to read my thoughts and speak them out loud, or simply add to what I was thinking, without me having mentioned what it was; I am suddenly privy to other people's thoughts too; people I think of appear instantaneously (even if I haven't seen them or heard from them in a year); the books I want to read are simply being sent to me by various friends from all over the world without me having asked for them; paradigm shifts are falling on (and straight into) my head with the frequency and impact of large hail stones (yes, the weather, she seems to be rather upset too... although the lightning-quick changes from rain to sunshine are bringing along some of the most brilliant rainbows I have ever seen); and as I emerge from sleep, poems come rolling off my tongue in languages I barely speak. And not once. Or twice. Constantly.

Anyway, it turns out it's all due to this. Can you feel it too?

No comments: