Friday, September 08, 2006

Dancing feet

The new Camper winter catalogue is out. I swooned. Then did a little dance. An addict for the longest time, I now own only Camper shoes. Apart from being amazingly comfortable, fantastically beautiful and totally excentric, these shoes are also unbreakable. And this coming from a person who could never make a pair of shoes last longer than a season. My Camper boots, for instance, have been worn intensively for the last four years and they still look beautiful. What's more, I really like their philosophy (Camper's that is, not my boots', although actually, now I think about it, I like my boots' philosophy just fine).

1 comment:

Sam said...

Lovely foto - and quite coincidentally I just finished looking at the new camper catalogue myself... WOW. As soon as they credit my return for woefully too small shoes, I am going to pick a new pair. My feet can't wait.