Monday, December 12, 2005

Dream III

... actually, I can't afford to write about my dreams here anymore.

Not this week.

The psychological storm announced for week two of the writing marathon is coming in fast, and it's here to stay.

I've spent the entire day lying on the couch watching sentimental American movies, and stuffing myself with potato chips.

In my pyjamas.

With the curtains drawn.

While a beautiful sunny day was gently ticking away outside...

(just realized it's a GOOD thing I didn't pass this link on to my boss)

I feel bad. I mean real bad: your typical no-inspiration, everything-I-write-sucks, why-did-I-ever-start-on-this, who-cares-whether-I-finish-anyway, and, more dramatically, I-think-I'll-just-quit-now kind of bad,

so,

if you were planning at any point to drop me a line saying how heroic, fantastic, absolutely fabulous, incredible and inspired you think I am for doing this,

RIGHT NOW would be the perfect moment.

In the meantime, I'm going to go and credit one of my characters with the dream I had last night, since apparently dream sequences are legal padding (I heard this from a little bird),
and so you'll have to wait until the official publication to find out about Dream III, and even then, you might have trouble distinguishing it among all the other dream sequences (nobody said how much legal padding is legal, and I'm a generous person...).

So a very good night to all of you lucky sods who are actually going to sleep!

1 comment:

Sam said...

You are intrepid, bold, daring, brilliant, wonderful, creative, fantastic,imaginative, perseverent, and highly entertaining.
Please to continue doing what you do. You are inspiring others to rethink what is within the realm of possibility.
love,
Sam

Similar messages are hereby requested from other members of Véronique's fan club.