Monday, December 19, 2005

Miracles

Only two days into week three, and already, it's happening:

Word-count: 31200 words, a whole 2861 words ahead of schedule.

I've been averaging two writing sessions a day for the last few days, and it's paying off.

Apparently, as I reached the top of the half-way hill on Saturday, and looked gingerly over the edge, far far away in the distance, dimly, the words 'the end' became visible.

Now it feels as if I can just let myself smoothly glide towards them, gathering speed as I go.

And presumably, having gathered a bit too much, smash straight into the 'paneau' in beautiful kamikaze style. But hey, this time, I don't mind the way it looks, because this just ain't about grace, it's about style with capital SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.... and I got plenty of that!

Fantastic feeling.

Am again winged-novelist, goddess with an attitude, soaring angel with balls, and much much more!!!!

1 comment:

Jt said...

It all sounds very promising the whole project, how long will we have to wait for the first small details to leak out - like a title, a theme, a sub-plot, a character ... Me very curious ...