Saturday, December 16, 2006

An end and a beginning


I cannot believe it's been a week since I last blogged. Seriously, this 30 Days of Living series nearly burnt out the blog instinct. Who would have thought it would be so hard? Maybe the whole thing about these 'one-month' challenges is that one should only have ONE of them per month?

Anyway, I really wanted to end it with a flourish; I had it all planned out, the 30th photograph was to knock you off your socks. However... the universe blew my plans to smithereens. You see, the 30th photograph was to be a positive pregnancy test. But although I am pregnant, by the time Day 30 arrived, no test would confirm it for me (too early...). So I waited, and waited and waited. And pondered, from my newly acquired frugal state of mind, the wisdom of wasting yet another 10 euro on a pregnancy test when I know perfectly well that I'm pregnant. Finally, on day 6 post-30th Day deadline, the dam broke, I gave in to the evil craving and ransacked the local drugstore. Only to lose the positive test. Actually lose it!

So, with some red winter berries to symbolise the news, I am delighted to announce that we are expecting a little fire pig sometime in August!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God!

Congradulations!

Jt

Anonymous said...

gefeliciteerd!!!

Heather said...

Wonderful!! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Toutes mes félicitations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

F