Saturday, April 01, 2006

Bambi

Considering Isabelle's undying devotion to this particular bit of Walt Disney production (of course, we only let her watch the first twenty minutes in which a) there is not a trace of violence or pain and b) the world is a matriarchy), it was rather unavoidable, so Bambi is on his way...



... though not quite ready yet, to the great disappointment of the clamoring troops.

Once finished, he is supposed to come close to looking like so:



Taken from this book,



... which has been photographed so many times for so many blogs, I almost didn't dare to post it here, but I'm sure some of you haven't seen it yet... and, it's my very first Japanese crafts book, I mean one that I actually own, rather than download pictures of. And it's much much more marvelous than anything those downloads ever prepared me for. I am in heaven. Thank you YesAsia!Crafting_

No comments: