Thursday, April 27, 2006

Wild Hyacinth

If only I could post smells, I'd let you all have a whiff of this beauty, it's rose-petals dipped in sugar, with a bit of honey and jasmine, and then a drop of mother-milk and some sunrays thrown in. Oh, and some seaweed, and a little cup of butterfly wing powder. But then not quite...

(Or, as Marc said, 'it smells like something's gone off')

Aniko very kindly gave it to me (it was one of a threesome), she says she got them from a field, which is why I called them 'wild' hyacinths, though I have to confess I didn't ask her what kind of field it was, so it might be they were not so much 'wild' as 'stolen', which brings us to the interesting question of what the exact difference is between the two ... and the interesting answer seems to be: the difference lies in the nature of the field.

(it's really late out here, can you tell?)

No comments: